The Promised Saga

I looked around, startled. How the heck did I just teleport to on top of a cloud? How was I not falling through? How would I get down? It was like some sick DI challenge,
“get down from thousands of feet up in the air with only a big red 9.”
“How?”
“Gee I dunno Sherlock, figure it out yourself”
The little conversation played through my head. With out any other leads I walked over to the 9 to see what could be made of it. To my surprise it was pretty much a door mat. I was stretching it and seeing if it could be a rope when all of a sudden, a vine dropped out of the sky, but only only one end of the vine. The other end was suspended in midair, held by some invisible force.
The day just couldn’t be weirder, could it.
Naturally I tried to grab the vine, but as soon as I reached for it, it was snatched up into the sky. This carried on for a few minutes, I would walk away, the vine would come down, I would run forward, it would go up. I finally got it by throwing the red 9 on top of the vine, and then catching it as it struggled to pull up. As soon as I had it firmly in my grasp, it started to slowly reel out of nowhere,as if an invisible man was slowly putting out fishing line. When I had a large amount of vine, I tossed it over the edge of the cloud,
and prepared to jump.

3 thoughts on “The Promised Saga

1. A weird day, indeed…what will happen when you get off of cloud 9? I await the next installment…